A Cross-Cultural Exchange Program for your Personal & Professional Growth!
Join us for a unique experience in your life!
GAC Exchange is a cross-cultural program designed for college and graduate students, and professionals who seek personal and professional growth through this unique experience visiting the USA. During two weeks, you will have an amazing cultural immersion, where you will be exposed to real business situations, visit companies, universities, participate in workshops and professional networking events, and of course, have a lot of fun.
The program will take place in Iowa and Illinois in the United States.
It includes 5 GAC Training Sessions:
· Understanding the American Culture
· Developing Multicultural Awareness & Competence
· Global Leadership and Decision Making
· Negotiation Techniques
· International Etiquette
You will receive International Certificates from GAC.
You will also visit multinational companies, non-profit organizations, local universities, schools and governmental entities.
Of course you will also have tons of fun visiting tourist attractions, such as:
· Two days in Chicago (tickets for attractions not included)
· Bowling at the QC Family Entertainment - Quad Cities
· Welcome & Farewell parties.
GAC Exchange USA happens twice a year to better accommodate our clients’ schedules.
Your investment of US$3,200.00 includes:
· GAC membership
· Local transportation to and from the Quad Cities airport in Moline, and other places where GAC will develop its cultural, educational
and business activities
· Welcome and Farewell Parties
· Orientatio in the USA
· Hotel in double room
· 5 GAC training sessions, materials and certificates
· Transportation to visit Chicago
· Certificate of Completion of GAC Exchange
· Tons of FUN and LEARNING
Contact us now for more information! Space is limited!
1 - Fill out the application form #1 and send it to us via this e-mail.
2 - Wait for our response about the result of the selection process. If you pass the first phase, we will contact you for an interview in English. Our goal is to evaluate your communication skills and your expectations for the program.
3 - Interview by GAC team. Your opportunity to ask any questions you might have. You may always contact us via phone or e-mail anytime.
4 - We will contact you with the result of the interview. Hopefully telling you to organize your documents, fill out form #2 and make the payment.
5 - You will start receiving benefits, such as online training and newsletters as soon as your application process is complete. Time to plan your trip and get excited!
Download the forms below.